current motivational quote

"Yesterday you said tomorrow." —Nike

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

almost like newlyweds? :)

I know I haven't been totally committed to this thing... well, maybe not quite 100%, but definitely like 90 or something. Anyway, I weighed myself this morning just to see where I was. And hey, not bad... still 106, so that means I haven't gained (or loss).. but still doing okay. Well, I guess we'll see where I stand come Friday. I know I need to do/get back into exercising/running/etc... it's just that it's been kind of tough fitting it into my schedule at the moment.

Oh, last night was the first time ever Mark and I felt like an actual married couple, living by ourselves. Mum and Dad were spending the night over at Peter's babysitting Diana and Vanessa while he was out of town for the week and Priscilla and Laura were over at their mom's. Anyway, it was just so cute getting home last night. After work yesterday, I went over to Peter's to pick up Christopher. We didn't get home until 6:30pm last night, but everything was just so cute because Mark was waiting for us. He drove himself to work yesterday so he got home around our normal time.. 5:30ish. I'm sure he enjoyed his hour of peace, without anyone bugging him, etc. I don't know... everything just felt so right. Me getting home w/ Christopher, settling down... and then cooking dinner for us. Ahhhh... I love it! Anyway, we had the entire house all to ourselves. It's not very often that this happens, so when it does, I guess you can say both Mark and I really do enjoy it. It was just super nice and peaceful after Christopher went down to sleep. It was like 8pm and there was just Mark and I... sitting/cuddling on the couch in front of the TV, with the 2008 Beijing Olympics on in the background. Not too shabby, I guess. Oh, afterwards, I found myself in the kitchen baking some yummy chocolate chip cookies. Haven't made that in a while, and I remembered Mark asking for some last week. Anyway, the cookies turned out great... they were delicious! :)

Lalalalalala... anyway, here's what I've eaten/plan to eat for today:

BREAKFAST:
- fried rice w/ 1 egg scrambled, 1 cup rice, scallions, soy sauce (200 cal)
- 1/2 cup milk (45 cal)

AM SNACK:
- 1 kiwi fruit (50 cal)

LUNCH:
- lasagna (300 cal)
- water

PM SNACK:
- Special K's breakfast bar (90 cal)

DINNER:
- hot dog w/ bun, relish, jalapeƱos + ketchup & mustard (250 cal)
- french fries (155 cal)

EVENING SNACK:
- 1 homemade cc cookie & 2 shortbread cookies (180 cal)
- mini bits of plum wafer cookies (60 cal)

TOTAL CALORIES: 1330 -- okay, still not great!! keep trying :)

No comments:

goals

  • Cardio (running, elliptical or rowing machine), at least 3x a week
  • Eat more healthy (plan more meals)
  • Complete one full round of P90X :)
  • Get down to 95lbs? okay, 100lbs first then!
  • Runners' legs (still striving for 'em sexy calves/legs!)
  • Flat tummy (still working on it)
  • Run my first half marathon??!! -- nike women's marathon (oct 2010)
  • Run/complete SF marathon's progressive marathon/5K in july (i can't do the half or full marathon, my leg's still not 100%)
  • Run nike+ humanrace10k 8.31.08



  • race results

    07/26/09: 3.1 miles -- SFM 5k 29:21 :)
    11/23/08: 4 miles -- great highway 37:48 :)
    11/16/08: 3.1 miles -- polo fields 5k 29:35 :)
    09/21/08: 4.5 miles -- lake merced race 46:56 :)
    09/14/08: 4 miles -- stern grove 4mile 43:20

    08/31/08: 6.2 miles -- nike+ 10k race! 67:38 :)
    08/10/08: 3.1 miles -- my first 5k! 33:20 :)

    BEST MILE:
    7:30 (03/08/10 -- street)
    7:58 (11/20/09 -- 1 mi race)
    8:37 (11/16/08 -- race)
    8:50 (10/5/08 -- track)