Anyway, after dinner I decided to bake some cookies. I've been itching to bake all week. Earlier in the week I had made some shortbread cookie dough. I had originally scheduled to bake them tonight, but last night... I just felt the urge to cook/bake/do something in the kitchen. It must have came from that long run I just did. I don't know... I was like one crazy machine who couldn't stop working or something! :P Anyway, baked plenty of cookies last night. By the end of the night, I wasn't sure how many calories I had eaten, whether I had gone over my calorie count or not (since I couldn't get online to check... this blog is my food journal, btw). So I decided I would go ahead and have some cookies. And it was okay to go over my calorie count.
Lalalalala... it's all good. I lost 4 lbs this week, so I'm happy. Let's hope I do good next week. I don't expect to lose another 4 lbs, but at least to maintain or lose 1/2-1 lb! :)
Okay, here's what I've eaten/plan to eat for today:
- 2 Jennie Lean turkey bacon slices (40 cal)
- 1 fried egg (80 cal)
- 8 oz fat-free milk (90 cal)
- 1 small banana (95 cal)
- Eating Right Lemongrass Chicken (230 cal)
- 4 oz fat-free milk (45 cal)
- 2 tacos - 4 mini corn tortillas w/ chicken, black beans, guacamole, salsa & cilantro (500 cal) -- ate so much, ahh! i feel fat!!
TOTAL CALORIES: 1080
Update later. :)
1. Eat between 1,100 to 1,250 calories per day -- Okay, only 1,080 calories... well, as long as it's not over 1,250 calories, so this is okay. =P
2. Walk/run 10,000 total steps per day -- NO, 6,574 steps... got way tired.
3. Run at least 10-15 miles a week -- TBD (9.55 miles so far)
4. Drink 2 glasses of milk per day -- NO
5. Eat at least 2 servings of fruit per day -- NO
6. Eat at least 2 servings of veggies per day -- NO
7. Two stretch/pilates sessions a week -- YES! (done)
8. Two strength training sessions a week -- TBD (still 1-1/2 to go)
9. Two abs sessions a week -- TBD (one session so far)
Today's piggy bank deposit: $4 --- oh well, better try tomorrow. :)
TOTAL PIGGY BANK TO DATE: $5