current motivational quote

"Yesterday you said tomorrow." —Nike

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

running again today

Yeah, it's Tuesday again. Getting off work early so I can meet Laura at soccer practice this afternoon. And during her practice, I'll be doing my jog. Hopefully it won't be too bad like last week. Seriously, I'm still feeling that icky feeling of running that first mile. After the first mile hump, then it starts getting easier... but still, it's a bit tough.. seriously. Anyway, hopefully all will go well today. We'll see. :)

Oh, Mark's staying home today because he's taking Christopher for a quick checkup. For about a week now Christopher's had this rash all over his back and has spread onto his tummy, neck, head and face. At first we thought it was a heat rash cuz last week was so hot, but then came last Thursday, Mark noticed a slight fever and the grouchiness in Christopher just told us it might just be something else. Mum thought it might be roseola which babies 6 months and up usually get... but then the symptoms doesn't quite match up. Lalalalala... long story short, Christopher's finally going to see the doctor today. Hopefully it'll just be something simple like chicken pox or who knows what and we can all get over this in due time. :)

Alright, so yesterday I was supposed to do my first official DVD workout of that 30 Day Shred. Well, I didn't. BUT I did make up my own mini circuit routine. It wasn't too bad. I found myself getting hot and sweating 2-3 minutes into my routine. Overall, I say it was a success... I mean, I actually did something! Oh, and doing all of it while watching the Steelers beat the Ravens in overtime on Monday Night Football. Yeah, so not bad.

Okay, here's what I've eaten/plan to eat for today:

BREAKFAST:
- dinner leftover: chicken stir-fry w/ bp & onions + rice (350 cal)

AM SNACK:
- kiwi (75 cal)
- mini snickers (50 cal)

LUNCH:
- Eating Right orange glazed chicken w/ broccoli & rice (300 cal)

PM SNACK:
- banana (105 cal)
- string cheese (80 cal)

DINNER:
- turkey sausage w/ small side salad + dressing & 1/2 cup rice (350 cal)
- 2 big marshmallow, plus mini melted scraps (75 cal)

TOTAL CALORIES: 1385

Planned Workout: jogging... hopefully at least 3 miles?! okay... 40mins?

No comments:

goals

  • Cardio (running, elliptical or rowing machine), at least 3x a week
  • Eat more healthy (plan more meals)
  • Complete one full round of P90X :)
  • Get down to 95lbs? okay, 100lbs first then!
  • Runners' legs (still striving for 'em sexy calves/legs!)
  • Flat tummy (still working on it)
  • Run my first half marathon??!! -- nike women's marathon (oct 2010)
  • Run/complete SF marathon's progressive marathon/5K in july (i can't do the half or full marathon, my leg's still not 100%)
  • Run nike+ humanrace10k 8.31.08



  • race results

    07/26/09: 3.1 miles -- SFM 5k 29:21 :)
    11/23/08: 4 miles -- great highway 37:48 :)
    11/16/08: 3.1 miles -- polo fields 5k 29:35 :)
    09/21/08: 4.5 miles -- lake merced race 46:56 :)
    09/14/08: 4 miles -- stern grove 4mile 43:20

    08/31/08: 6.2 miles -- nike+ 10k race! 67:38 :)
    08/10/08: 3.1 miles -- my first 5k! 33:20 :)

    BEST MILE:
    7:30 (03/08/10 -- street)
    7:58 (11/20/09 -- 1 mi race)
    8:37 (11/16/08 -- race)
    8:50 (10/5/08 -- track)