current motivational quote

"Yesterday you said tomorrow." —Nike

Monday, September 8, 2008

i feel like baking tonight!

The last week or two here in SF the weather's been scorching hot! Anyway, just yesterday the temperature dipped or should I say went back to its usual temperature/weather, etc. So since it's back to its oooogly cold foggy weather, I can bake again! I definitely took that opportunity yesterday and cooked some yummy foods, plus baked some delicious brownies! Of course, as always, they turned out super yummy.

chicken teriyaki chicken

Here's a photo of what I had for lunch yesterday. Chicken teriyaki w/ brown rice & veggies. :) It was sooooo yummy; the teriyaki sauce I made turn out just right! Even Mark (who despise brown rice) said he would eat brown rice in this dish!

Anyway, I really want to bake tonight. I just hope Christopher will be a good boy tonight so I can bake... and not have to watch/babysit him too much! I think I'm going to make a raspberry pie and some pound cake. I know Mark will enjoy the pound cake (since he really does not like pie, any kind of pie.. period!). Alright, stay tune... hopefully I'll have some cool photos to show!

Oh, I almost forgot, because I forgot to weigh myself last Friday, I remembered to weigh myself this week. Stepped on the scale this morning, it read 106. So I guess I'm back up. Ahhh! I really need to get back into counting calories and working out. I know I really need to run. MUST RUN! Hopefully I can squeeze in some run sessions this week. We'll see. :)

Alright, here's what I've eaten/plan to eat for today:

BREAKFAST:
- brown fried rice w/ lean ground pork (330 cal)

LUNCH:
- brown rice w/ lean ground pork & cauliflower (350 cal)

PM SNACK:
- 1 small banana (95 cal)
- mini snickers (40 cal)
- 1 brownie w/ half cup 1% milk (205 cal)

DINNER:
- lean pork tenderloin w/ rice noodles, stir-fried (400 cal)
noodles stir-fry w/ sliced pork tenderloin

EVENING SNACK:
- 2 raspberry handpies (400 cal)
- 1 slice of pound cake (200 cal)

TOTAL CALORIES: 2020

Update later. :) >> UPDATE: I ran for 20 minutes tonight! Not bad, getting back into it again. :)

No comments:

goals

  • Cardio (running, elliptical or rowing machine), at least 3x a week
  • Eat more healthy (plan more meals)
  • Complete one full round of P90X :)
  • Get down to 95lbs? okay, 100lbs first then!
  • Runners' legs (still striving for 'em sexy calves/legs!)
  • Flat tummy (still working on it)
  • Run my first half marathon??!! -- nike women's marathon (oct 2010)
  • Run/complete SF marathon's progressive marathon/5K in july (i can't do the half or full marathon, my leg's still not 100%)
  • Run nike+ humanrace10k 8.31.08



  • race results

    07/26/09: 3.1 miles -- SFM 5k 29:21 :)
    11/23/08: 4 miles -- great highway 37:48 :)
    11/16/08: 3.1 miles -- polo fields 5k 29:35 :)
    09/21/08: 4.5 miles -- lake merced race 46:56 :)
    09/14/08: 4 miles -- stern grove 4mile 43:20

    08/31/08: 6.2 miles -- nike+ 10k race! 67:38 :)
    08/10/08: 3.1 miles -- my first 5k! 33:20 :)

    BEST MILE:
    7:30 (03/08/10 -- street)
    7:58 (11/20/09 -- 1 mi race)
    8:37 (11/16/08 -- race)
    8:50 (10/5/08 -- track)