current motivational quote

"Yesterday you said tomorrow." —Nike

Monday, July 28, 2008

day 8 -- alright, let's try again...

So I went up to Chico this past weekend for Kashia's wedding. That totally threw me off my routine, eating, workout schedule, etc. Of course I was aware of what I was eating and all, it's just that there was an incredible amount of yummy good food I haven't had in forever... so I had to just eat a little bit of everything. And as you know it, it all adds up. Anyway, I did manage to sneak in a 30-minute walk/run on Saturday morning, so that wasn't too bad. On Sunday, all the girls and I headed down to Sacramento from Chico for our usual "let's look pretty and take some pics (at the studio)". It was good. I guess the pics turned out okay.. as good as it can be. Oh, we had some yummy pho from our usual Vietnamese restaurant as well. Sooooooo good. I swear, no one else beats this place. So, I think I did pretty good. The pho was pretty much the only "real food" I ate all day yesterday. I don't believe I even had dinner... just a tiny slice of the chocolate cake I made Thursday night. Everything else was a bite here or there... just random snack. I did eat a little bit of leftover wedding food for breakfast Sunday morning, but it wasn't much.

Anyway, today's Monday. I can't believe it's MONDAY already! So, I didn't run this morning. I was so exhausted from the busy weekend. I do fully intend to wake up tomorrow, my usual time and go out and run!!!! Alright, now.. food time. This is what I've ate/intend to eat today:

BREAKFAST: (had already.. terrible, I know!)
- 1 mini chocolate cupcake w/ whipped chocolate buttercream frosting (300 cal)

AM SNACK:
- 1/2 large banana (65 cal)
- 8oz. fat-free milk (90 cal)

LUNCH:
- Lean Cuisine shrimp stir-fry w/ veggies & noodles (230 cal)
- 1/2 large banana (65 cal)

PM SNACK:
- fruit TBD

DINNER:
- Thai ground pork salad
- some sliced strawberries

Okay, that's it for now. I'm so tired. And ewwww... I woke up this morning w/ a crazy poofy left-eye. Nasty pimple won't go away. It's like some crazy cyst. Yuck!

No comments:

goals

  • Cardio (running, elliptical or rowing machine), at least 3x a week
  • Eat more healthy (plan more meals)
  • Complete one full round of P90X :)
  • Get down to 95lbs? okay, 100lbs first then!
  • Runners' legs (still striving for 'em sexy calves/legs!)
  • Flat tummy (still working on it)
  • Run my first half marathon??!! -- nike women's marathon (oct 2010)
  • Run/complete SF marathon's progressive marathon/5K in july (i can't do the half or full marathon, my leg's still not 100%)
  • Run nike+ humanrace10k 8.31.08



  • race results

    07/26/09: 3.1 miles -- SFM 5k 29:21 :)
    11/23/08: 4 miles -- great highway 37:48 :)
    11/16/08: 3.1 miles -- polo fields 5k 29:35 :)
    09/21/08: 4.5 miles -- lake merced race 46:56 :)
    09/14/08: 4 miles -- stern grove 4mile 43:20

    08/31/08: 6.2 miles -- nike+ 10k race! 67:38 :)
    08/10/08: 3.1 miles -- my first 5k! 33:20 :)

    BEST MILE:
    7:30 (03/08/10 -- street)
    7:58 (11/20/09 -- 1 mi race)
    8:37 (11/16/08 -- race)
    8:50 (10/5/08 -- track)