current motivational quote

"Yesterday you said tomorrow." —Nike

Friday, July 25, 2008

day 5

Okay, so I didn't go for my morning run this morning. Mark and I didn't hit the sack until almost midnight last night. Plus last night I was busy baking my mini cupcakes and cake. Yes, I've acquired this desire to bake since this past Christmas 2007 when I made my first set of cookies. Before that I had never really baked (you know, made stuff from scratch, etc) or lay a hand on cookie dough, a baking sheet, etc. (well, maybe except for brownies -- they're my weakness :P). Anyway, so I hadn't baked for a while. Yesterday I decided I would since I'm going to go back to Chico today for Kashia's wedding. I figure I could bring them some mini treats (that's who the mini cupcakes are for).

Alright, so yes... got carried away with baking the cakes, making my own vanilla and chocolate buttercream frostings. After all of that I had to clean up and of course, take a shower. Before I knew it, it was almost 11pm. Mark and I watched a little bit of Last Comic Standing (records automatically on DVR) before actually going to bed at 12 so.... yes, that's why I was super tired this morning to get up and run. But hey, I did do good. Instead of waking up around 6:30am this morning, I got up around 7 and did a little bit of pilates. I figure since I've been running the last three morning straight, it's okay to not run today. Plus, I was super tired.

Anyway, so far today, I did 40 minutes of pilates/stretching. Here's what I've ate so far:

BREAKFAST: (dinner leftovers -- always love it!)
- 1/4 cup rice (50 cal)
- 3 oz. salmon (130 cal)
- water

This is what I intend to eat today:

AM SNACK:
- 1 medium nectarine (75 cal)
- 8 oz. fat-free milk (90 cal)
- water

LUNCH:
- 1/2 cup rice (100 cal)
- 2.5 oz. ground pork (200 cal)
- veggies: snow peas & red/green bell peppers (50 cal)
- water

PM SNACK:
- 8 oz. fat-free milk (90 cal)

DINNER:
- 4 oz rotisserie chicken breast (200 cal)
- 1/4 cup rice (50 cal)
- small side salad w/ italian dressing (125 cal)

EVENING SNACK:
- TBD... heading to Chico tonight. Might go bowling or something... will probably end up eating a bunch of late night junk food (Denny's). Let's hope I don't... but if I do, that I'm good about it. :P

TOTAL CALORIES: 1160

Stay tune.. check back later. :)

Weigh-in Result: 107lbs (12 more pounds to go.. arrgh! :P)

-------------

UPDATE:

PM SNACK:
- 4 pieces of mini hershey's chocolate

DINNER:
- too much rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup white rice

EVENING EATS:
- 1/2 cup white rice
- 4 oz. lean sliced pork
- side salad from Denny's w/ ranch dressing
- seasoned french fries
- 2 bites of brownies

TOTAL CALORIES: too much!!!!! i think i probably ate like 4000+ calories, terrible!

No comments:

goals

  • Cardio (running, elliptical or rowing machine), at least 3x a week
  • Eat more healthy (plan more meals)
  • Complete one full round of P90X :)
  • Get down to 95lbs? okay, 100lbs first then!
  • Runners' legs (still striving for 'em sexy calves/legs!)
  • Flat tummy (still working on it)
  • Run my first half marathon??!! -- nike women's marathon (oct 2010)
  • Run/complete SF marathon's progressive marathon/5K in july (i can't do the half or full marathon, my leg's still not 100%)
  • Run nike+ humanrace10k 8.31.08



  • race results

    07/26/09: 3.1 miles -- SFM 5k 29:21 :)
    11/23/08: 4 miles -- great highway 37:48 :)
    11/16/08: 3.1 miles -- polo fields 5k 29:35 :)
    09/21/08: 4.5 miles -- lake merced race 46:56 :)
    09/14/08: 4 miles -- stern grove 4mile 43:20

    08/31/08: 6.2 miles -- nike+ 10k race! 67:38 :)
    08/10/08: 3.1 miles -- my first 5k! 33:20 :)

    BEST MILE:
    7:30 (03/08/10 -- street)
    7:58 (11/20/09 -- 1 mi race)
    8:37 (11/16/08 -- race)
    8:50 (10/5/08 -- track)