current motivational quote

"Yesterday you said tomorrow." —Nike

Thursday, January 8, 2009

so far, so good...

I decided to measure my waistline just for the heck of it this morning and it read an inch less than it did when I measured it on Monday. So far, you can say I've lost an inch in my waistline. Who knew? But then of course, I don't know... it fluctuates all the time so I really don't know. I can't say it's a whole inch off for sure yet until I get a consistent reading on it days and weeks later. We'll see where it's at come this coming Monday and by the end of my whole 4-week challenge.


this is what i had for lunch today.. homemade! stir-fry lean ground pork w/ bell peppers & onions on brown rice... yummmy! :)

Anyway, I've been doing pretty good regarding my eating habits this week. Since the holidays have come and gone, I've really cut back on lots of sweets (of course, minus the Madeleine cookies earlier this week) and ice cream... or anything fattening. Take out foods are my weakness sometimes, but I'm doing okay with that at the moment. Of course, last night watching Top Chef, the thought of some fish tacos sounded delicious... but I didn't give in to the urge or cravings. Lalalalala.. one of these days, I'll get my fish tacos and eat it all and be just fine. :)

So yes, like I mentioned yesterday, Mark still needed to do his 3rd run this week. I said I wouldn't be able to if he was to do it yesterday cuz I ran like 9 miles already. Well, he ran last night... so of course, I couldn't. My legs were super sore after the run... it was crazy. But you know what? I feel so much better today already. Of course I'm giving my body a rest day. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Alright, that's all for now. :)

No comments:

goals

  • Cardio (running, elliptical or rowing machine), at least 3x a week
  • Eat more healthy (plan more meals)
  • Complete one full round of P90X :)
  • Get down to 95lbs? okay, 100lbs first then!
  • Runners' legs (still striving for 'em sexy calves/legs!)
  • Flat tummy (still working on it)
  • Run my first half marathon??!! -- nike women's marathon (oct 2010)
  • Run/complete SF marathon's progressive marathon/5K in july (i can't do the half or full marathon, my leg's still not 100%)
  • Run nike+ humanrace10k 8.31.08



  • race results

    07/26/09: 3.1 miles -- SFM 5k 29:21 :)
    11/23/08: 4 miles -- great highway 37:48 :)
    11/16/08: 3.1 miles -- polo fields 5k 29:35 :)
    09/21/08: 4.5 miles -- lake merced race 46:56 :)
    09/14/08: 4 miles -- stern grove 4mile 43:20

    08/31/08: 6.2 miles -- nike+ 10k race! 67:38 :)
    08/10/08: 3.1 miles -- my first 5k! 33:20 :)

    BEST MILE:
    7:30 (03/08/10 -- street)
    7:58 (11/20/09 -- 1 mi race)
    8:37 (11/16/08 -- race)
    8:50 (10/5/08 -- track)